Wednesday, November 30, 2011

W.I.P Wednesday

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...



It was the first real snow of the semester on campus yesterday so I had to share some of my pictures! Isn't it just beautiful?




The pretty berries on the bush in front of my dorm
We put A's on the top of our trees up here!




I love this picture of the river stream on campus
and you can still see the bell tower in the back ground.





Anyways to the quilt-y stuff!

Works in Progress


Finished projects...ummm... yeah about that....    
I finished the list of what i'm gonna make for everyone...does that count?  I started on my Christmas ornaments, my dad's Christmas quilt, and more Christmas embroidery. And since I've had no finishes everything from last week is still on the table. 



Wow I really need to get serious about Christmas


And for more quilt-y inspiration....
check out


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are so pretty! It is just drizzly here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cold...brrr

    Mary
    http://www.quiltgenius.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of winter time weather where you are:o) I clicked over to w.i.p. page and spent a good part of the evening looking over the links posted! Not getting anywhere with my stuff that way lol.

    ReplyDelete