Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lets get this party Started!

Hello and welcome to my new blog! I’m very excited about it. I have never had a blog before but I am excited to be able to share ideas with others, and a place that can maybe inspire others sometimes like other blogs inspire me. *Not that I’m saying that what I’ll say is that inspiring but maybe the idea that if I can do these things, you can too*

Ok, so a little info about me… I am a college freshman at App state that’s Appalachian State University for ya’ll who don’t know. I started sewing/ quilting about a year and a half ago. I learned to quilt for my high school senior project. The great thing about quilting for me is that it is an interest both my mother and I share. I haven’t created quilts blocks of my own yet, partly because I still love working on quilts from others. But I have made quite a few projects of my own from table runners to pot holders and other items.

Please comment with tips and ideas

1 comment:

  1. Oh righty then! Let's see if I can leave you a comment now. I think you'll do great with this by the way :o)

    ReplyDelete