Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Hi Everybody!
Its that time of the week again, Works in Progress Wednesday.

Works in Progress (that haven't made any progress)
The Sunkissed 16-patch ( on hold until after christmas)
Mug Cozy


This week I'm working on a little Christmas Embroidery! 


Christmas Embroidery Pattern Victorian Christmas Embroidery Pattern Hand Embroidery
I downloaded this pack of patterns from BigB!
Oh and this isn't my embroidery this is the picture from her etsy shop.
I would put a picture of mine but it would just be a piece of fabric with some blue lines on it. It isn't even in the hoop yet.

I'm also working on this binder cover and i'm super excited because I made it using some of the charm packs I sorted Last week.


All I have left now to do on it is to add the pockets on the inside so it'll hold the binder and the binding
One finish I made this week is a gameboy ds sleeve with a snap on holder for the little game cartridges 
I tried to make it boyish which was really hard cause I buy "pretty" fabric.



The edges aren't perfect on my zippered pouch. But over all i'm really happy with how it turned out.


Ok, so this post seems really really long so tomorrow I'll tell everyone what projects i'm looking forward to starting soon if now this week. 

And look for more inspiring posts on



WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. Fabric shopping is almost as good as walking into Macys! My DH and I get to Boone several times a year. What is the name of the fabric store. I may be able to trick him into a visit. Especially if there is a pub nearby.
    Hugs from Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Quilt Shop
    199 New Market Center, Boone, NC 28607-3992
    (828) 263-8691

    ReplyDelete