Thursday, November 10, 2011

Whoo this is getting hard


Ok, so I moved to Boone for college this fall. When I did this I no longer had a job and haven't gotten a new one yet (not for lack of trying). So I no longer have money to spend on new fabric like I used to. I'm starting to go through withdrawals, I go window shopping on online fabric shops planning what I would buy if I could. Its kinda pitiful but as a quilter I feel its the natural impulse to increase my stash. Anyways...the reason this was brought to my mind today was that it had been such a long time since I've bought fabric from the Fat quarter shop that they sent me a coupon to encourage me to come back. I read this email in the middle of class and honestly laughed out loud. The professor was talking about how to determine how much life insurance we should buy when we get older, so me laughing wasn't the best move ever. Oh well, he didn't say anything, so I got away this time.....


And a pic of my fun time from today


Its so pretty, its turning out so well. I guess its my Try New Thing Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. How sad not to be able to add to your stash. its just not natural for a quilter.

    ReplyDelete