Wednesday, December 14, 2011

First Ornament Swap!

Ok, I signed up to do my first swap about a month ago, it was a Christmas swap.

I forgot to take pictures of the ornament I made for Katie (oops...I do that a lot actually).  But she is awesome and put pictures of it up on my her blog you can see it here. I haven't been posting a lot lately because its finals week at App State which means I've lost my mind and haven't been able to find it.


But today I got my swap present!  I got an cute ornament, post card, and a bar of Godiva chocolate.  It was the perfect thing to arrive today. It really cheered me up after my Calculus with business applications Final.

Owl and Chocolate!



The cutest owl ever,
She did an awesome job making something that I love!

I haven't finished all my Christmas presents yet but I will have by Friday before I go home for break.   And maybe by Christmas I'll be able to find my mind again! And after Christmas I'll put up pictures of the gifts I made this year! 

 Remember only 11 more Crafting days until Christmas, Don't waste them!

3 comments:

  1. So great! Thanks for swapping, Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Olivia! I hope you do well on your finals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia. I stumbled here by serendipity, I follow Janine, who won a giveaway from Katie. Who showed what you sent her as a swap. I love the ornaments. Please can you share how you made the heart. I have made them from card or paper for years (we made them in red and white for the Christmas tree) but I have never seen them made of fabric. Is it woven? Or pieced?

    ReplyDelete