Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Did You Know...



 Did ya'll know that its really hard to get back to doing anything when you've taken a month off?

 I sure didn't...until this week. But I am back, back to posting and back in Boone.  I had a lovely Christmas and a great start to the new year. I started back to classes today. Yay! including a business law, British Lit, and Currently Political Issues  (dropped after 10 mins in the class) Anthropology, History and Culture, Bio II, and...... Snowboarding! Now that'll be interesting with me not being the smallest and most athletic girl in the world....But every Tuesday till march i'll be doing it so keep me in your prayers.

Now the projects I completed before the holidays we all for family Christmas presents here are a few pictures from them in use........



My dad's quilt for Christmas, I think he really liked to
 have his own since didn't really share it that much 

One of the items I gave my sister Amanda,
she doesn't have pictures of  the other items I gave her

Binder Cover




 
Spiral notebook cover




Pencil Roll up for my sister Hannah






       
New Grocery Bag holder for my mom,
 Kinda wanted to keep it for myself

Quilted Coasters for my mother. 8 for each season!

I made a few more things but like always I forgot to take pictures of them.  Also for Christmas I got lots of batting, a quilting hoop, perl cotton, new fabric, covered button maker, and other small but awesome supplies!  Thats all for today but more will come as I bit by the quilting bug again in this new year! 






















1 comment: